JAGGERY with RAW SMALL ONION:
Dengue fever is a disease caused by four related viruses spread by a particular species of mosquito. Mild dengue fever causes high fever, rash, and muscle and joint pain.
1) Take 2 pieces of raw papaya leaves, clean them. Pound and squeeze out the juice through filter cloth. Two tablespoon per serving once a day.
Do not boil or cook or rinse with hot water, it will loose its strength. Only the leafy part and no stem or sap. It is bitter in taste, just swallow it.
2) Regular Use Of Onion Soaked In Vinegar
Method of use:
a) Cut fresh onion in to small pieces and put them in a wide-mouthed jar (or any other suitable glass container). Mouth of the jar should be wide enough to allow use of a fork or spoon.
b) Fill the jar with vinegar sufficient to cover all the onion pieces. You can even fill the jar completely.
c) Keep it for a day to allow time to vinegar to seep in to the onion pieces. It is ready for use. You can start using it even immediately.
d) Use few pieces with lunch or dinner or both everyday till the dangerous season is over.
e) Store it in a refrigerator.
f) When required, refill the jar with onion pieces in the same way in the same left over vinegar.
g) More vinegar may be added when its level s. You need not use fresh vinegar every time you refill the jar.
3) Neem leaves, Neem Oil are a great purifying agent and should be applied on a damp warm cloth in dosages of between 15 to 60 grammes 2-3 times daily.
It should be noted that usage should be restricted in both males and females seeking pregnancy.
4) The leaves of coriander can be taken in the form of a tonic to reduce the fevers in dengue.
5) Fruits rich in vitamin C like amla (embellica officinalis) are advised as vitamin C helps in better absorption of iron.
6) Chyavanprash can be taken as it is an immunobooster, blood purifier and increases blood count.
7) Boiled tulsi that is basil leaves served in a warm drink like tea can help prevent an outbreak of dengue. This bitter and pungent herb has all the properties that strengthen the internal system against fever.
8) Use Tulsi leaf ten pieces and one black pepper. This should be the proportion. Grind it and make pea size pills, use it with water.
9) Papaya juice is a natural cure for dengue fever. The juice of Papaya leaf is a sure cure for platellete deficiency.
10) Chirayata has tremendous medicinal properties in the reduction of fevers. It is used for remedying the convulsions that accompany fevers in dengue.
11) Fenugreek leaves are taken as herbal tea in order to reduce fevers. This drink acts as a soothing and cleansing tea for the human system.
12) Orange juice helps with digestion, increased urinary output, promotes antibodies for faster healing and recovery.
13) Mix 1/2 spoon dry ginger powder in 1 cup buttermilk. drink daily for 14 days.
14) mix 2 spoons sugar candy powder in 4 spoon basil leaves juice. drink for 14 days.
15) add 1 spn cumin seed powder, 2 pinch black pepper powder & 2 spns sugar in 1 cup Aloe vera gel. drink daily for 14 days. fever as well as chemicals in body goes.
With rising cases of Dengue Fever in many prominent cities, its time to know what to do in case of contracting the disease. Dengue can be fought effectively with some natural remedies provided you have a good regime of taking the following steps.
☛ Drinking lots of water to keep us hydrated
☛ Eating lots of Organic Fruits & Vegetables to provide the multi nutrient fo
r bodies defense mechanism.
☛ Taking proper sleep and rest.
Besides this all the herbs included below will help in containing Dengue effectively.